My trip report

How was your stay at French Quarter? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
troutpw

My trip report

Unread post by troutpw »

My fiancée and I just returned from our 10 day stay at the French Quarters. this was our second stay there and we really enjoyed it. We stayed in building 5 which was convenient to everything. The room was very comfortable and well stocked. We ate breakfast at the food court every morning and we happy that there was plenty of variety. we would recommend the French Quarters to everyone.
As for the rest of the trip we used the magic bands and for the most part they worked fine. The only problem we had was mine wouldn't work for entrance to the parks but the CMs were very helpful. We saw the Osbourne lights and they were spectacular a must see for any one. We also did the Christmas party and were not impressed. We were also disappointed in the holiday decorations throughout the parks and other resorts. As for eats most food was decent but we really enjoyed dinner at Portobello Country Italian Trattoria in Downtown Disney. We also did the hoop de do revue for dinner and enjoyed that as well. For the Most part the crowds were not to bad except Hollywood studios in the evening which seemed to be the hangout for the Pop Warner Cheerleaders. The Weather was in the Low 80s all week except one day in the low 70s. All and all it was a great trip and we are looking forward to the next one.
garyrhodes

Re: My trip report

Unread post by garyrhodes »

Very informative and valuable post for me. this is the right content at right time because we recently made trip plan for Port Orleans but confused to choose the accommodation there. After read your trip report we decide to book room in French Quarter. I appreciate you more if you suggest me some cheap and luxury traveling agency who pick up from airport and drop down at destination. One of my friend work in [spam link removed] Cambridge MA taxi company he suggest some cab companies near Port Orleans hope they are helpful for us.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Are you sure you're on the right site....? ;)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Thorpy

Unread post by Thorpy »

garyrhodes wrote:Very informative and valuable post for me. this is the right content at right time because we recently made trip plan for Port Orleans but confused to choose the accommodation there. After read your trip report we decide to book room in French Quarter. I appreciate you more if you suggest me some cheap and luxury traveling agency who pick up from airport and drop down at destination. One of my friend work in [spam link removed] Cambridge MA taxi company he suggest some cab companies near Port Orleans hope they are helpful for us.
No problem Gary, hows the old cooking going matey, I know it's been a while, and you've probably been and gone by now, but the magical express, they will take you free of charge. It makes your friends taxi look like a right rip off.