Mobile Board Style Test

Questions or comments about the operation of this site can be posted here. (For problems registering, please email via the 'Contact' menu)
Forum rules
This forum is for questions or comments about the operation of this site.
Admin
Site Admin

Mobile Board Style Test

Unread post by Admin »

Test message.

If you want to try the new mobile style, first login to the forums as normal and go to your User Control Panel. In the Board Preferences tab, select "Mobile (test)" as your Board Style and have a play around with the mobile layout. If no one has any problems (especially iPhone and Windows Phone users) I can then set this as the default style for mobile phone access. Thanks.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Farrahalex964

Re: Mobile Board Style Test

Unread post by Farrahalex964 »

Test reply
zabache

Unread post by zabache »

Looks good Andre. I just replied to 2 threads from my iPhone 5S and it seems to be working good. With this post it's 3 :)
Flutterby3744

Unread post by Flutterby3744 »

Testing

Site looks great! I'm on an iPhone 5s
isabelle25

Unread post by isabelle25 »

Testing from france :) with android samsung galaxy seems ok with the forum xxx isabelle
ethicaladdict

Unread post by ethicaladdict »

This works awesome - thanks Andre!
goofy20001

Unread post by goofy20001 »

Can use forum just fine on my iPhone 4s. Let's hope you can get the top menu on your site to work on iPhones! :)
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Great, so if the forum code is working OK for everyone I'll switch it over to being the default for mobile access (you will still be able to switch back to the desktop layout if you wish). Then I can start looking at the iPhone menu issue (which I might tackle by making a mobile-friendly version of the whole site, as that's the long-term plan anyway).

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
MardiGroggy

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

Thanks, Andre. The mobile part looks good. I'm looking forward to the top bar working for my iPhone. I know you are the man to solve it! Again, I appreciate all the work you put into this great site!
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"