Late July visit POR

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
patfire

Late July visit POR

Unread post by patfire »

My family and I are looking forward to our visit to Port Orleans Riverside in late July. We did visit POR on our last visit while staying at French Quarter. I'm sure we will enjoy Riverside just as much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Late July visit POR

Unread post by Admin »

Great, looking forward to reading your trip report here when you get back - have a great time!

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Thorpy

Unread post by Thorpy »

I reckon it did add...
Nicola74

Unread post by Nicola74 »

:lol:
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

He had his wish, he was "filtered" (as he put it) almost as soon as he posted, he can't do anything without moderator approval now. I haven't bothered to remove the post though, it was just funny. Gotta love spammers haven't you? These ones are from Thailand according to their IP addresses, I wonder what makes them choose a website about a hotel in Florida to spam?

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Nicola74

Unread post by Nicola74 »

I thought Yoda had started posting. :lol: