Updated look of site for mobile devices

Questions or comments about the operation of this site can be posted here. (For problems registering, please email via the 'Contact' menu)
Forum rules
This forum is for questions or comments about the operation of this site.
Admin
Site Admin

Updated look of site for mobile devices

Unread post by Admin »

I've just done some layout tweaks to hopefully make the site render a little better on mobile devices, with less stuff overflow page widths, etc. I've still got to create a new pop-out menu system for mobile devices, so I'm aware that the menu currently still overflows. Also I know that panoramas don't work on some mobile devices due to problems with Flash images on certain platforms; one day I'll recode these into HTML5, but it's quite a bit of work.

Any general feedback would be appreciated, especially from iPhone/iPad users please as I can't test those myself. Existing desktop browser views should not have been affected at all.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
JohnB

Re: Updated look of site for mobile devices

Unread post by JohnB »

You're the best, Andre. Thanks for all your efforts. 7 days and counting.... :D
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Thanks! Hopefully the new menu system for mobile devices should be working now too, still some more tidying to do be getting there slowly!

Enjoy Disney!

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Lots more tidying up done to site pages over the last few days, only a few left to look at now - e.g. the Wallpapers page and the width overflow issues on the Room Rates Page (as the tables are so big).

Let me know you have any problems or suggestions.

Andre