Page 1 of 1

Does Port Orleans Riverside have an Email Address??

Posted: October 19th, 2008, 10:58 am
by I.Luv.Disney
I wish to send an email to the hotel with some special requests as I don't have access to a fax, but can't find an email address anywhere, does it have one??

Can Someone help??

Thanks

Re: Does Port Orleans Riverside have an Email Address??

Posted: October 19th, 2008, 4:48 pm
by Admin
Sorry, no, none of the Disney resorts have public email addresses. You can phone or fax them, so without access to a fax I guess you're limited to phoning.

You could email the main Guest Relations address (wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com), but that tends to take several days to be even answered, let alone passed through to the right people.

A.

Re: Does Port Orleans Riverside have an Email Address??

Posted: October 20th, 2008, 3:23 am
by I.Luv.Disney
Thanks, I'll give them a call.