Magical Express

How was your stay at French Quarter? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Lovemycats

Magical Express

Unread post by Lovemycats »

We just returned from staying at the French Quarter at the Port Orleans. The trip was very nice. We love the Port Orleans and always stay there. This was our first time to use the Magical Express which worked out great getting from the airport to the Port Orleans. I have to say the only down side is the day we arrived it was raining and we were not able to get our luggage until the rain stopped. The other down side was the night before our departure apparently we were supposed to receive a packet indicating the time we needed to have our luggage at the Port Orleans bus check in. We never received the packet and we were unaware of the procedures. So if anyone reads this post and has a similar problem you may want to check it out before the morning you leave. As it turned out our son and his family were given a cab voucher to get to the airport and my husband, other son and myself had to take our luggage on the bus. In the end it all turned out fine but I'm just hoping to save someone else from going through what we went through.
Thorpy

Re: Magical Express

Unread post by Thorpy »

The normal thing is that they will place an envelope on your door the day before you are due to leave, so if you don't get that, it's time to check with the concierge.