Thanksgiving at Riverside

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
6daniels

Thanksgiving at Riverside

Unread post by 6daniels »

We just returned home after a week stay at POR. Another fabulous Disney trip, this time we stayed in the Alligator Bayou and I was pleasantly surprised! I didn't realize how big the resort is! That being said, there is not a bad room to stay in as far as being walking distance to the parks or to the main area. This is our third Thanksgiving at Disney and by far the least busy one we have ever experienced. Parks weren't bad, in fact one day at Magic Kingdom we were wondering where all the people were! Very manageable! Still enjoyed a run at night between POR and the French Quarter. We had no bad experiences with buses, but did take a few taxi's a couple of times just to be safe! Love POR! Our fav resort by far! I also loved the fact that as we were on the magical express on our way to POR I received a text message that our room was ready (12:30). On our arrival we were able to go directly to our room, by passing check-in as we had our magic bands and had already checked in online! We're ready to return!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanksgiving at Riverside

Unread post by Admin »

Glad you had a good time, I must admit watching some of the reports of queue levels during the week I wondered if it was busier than normal, but I'm glad you found otherwise.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -