A perfect time!

How was your stay at French Quarter? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Evanim06

A perfect time!

Unread post by Evanim06 »

We just got back from our first and very fun stay at French Quarter. We were actually heading to see my mom in Tampa, but took 3 days and 2 nights to do some pin trading and enjoy the resort with our 3 and just turned 6 year old. It was a PERFECT vacation and I'm desperate to get back. Everything was wonderful from the new update water playground and pool to the hotel to meal plan/character dinners to the staff all around. In all my experiences at Disney, this was by far my favorite and we never once even set foot in the park. I appreciate all your help and suggestions in planning and making the most of our vacation. It's amazing how much you can do for "free" around Disney and how truly remarkable the rest of the area and resorts are! :D
Admin
Site Admin

Re: A perfect time!

Unread post by Admin »

It's amazing what fun a break at Disney World can be without even stepping into a theme park. There's so much to see and do at all the resorts, and then you've got Downtown Disney and the Boardwalk for free, and monorail hopping around the MK resort loop (watch the fireworks from one of their beaches, get a Dole Whip from the Poly, go shopping and listen to the orchestra playing at the Grand Floridian). The list is endless!

Glad we could help with your planning too, and that you enjoyed French Quarter so much.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -