December 2016

How was your stay at French Quarter? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
practicallyperfect

December 2016

Unread post by practicallyperfect »

Anyone heading down in December? We are repeat visitors to POFQ b/c it is our favorite moderate! We have stayed at Riverside but favor FQ! Heading down the 14th for what we hope will be a perfectly magical early Christmas celebration!! :D
MardiGroggy

Re: December 2016

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

Hoping to be there about that time ourselves, if the fates allow. Looking forward to seeing the refurbished food court, and some cooler weather. :D
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
MardiGroggy

Re: December 2016

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

practicallyperfect:

We will indeed be there during that week. As you may have noticed, the food court is now open, though generally disappointing as far as the themeing goes. The food is very good! RiverRooster has provided some fantastic photos of the lobby with all the Christmas decorations, so check the photo galleries. We were there as they were getting them up and the place looks great! I think you will have a great time. You may catch me hanging around the lobby, maybe talking with Arneil, Rich or Steve, as sometimes I just like to people watch and chat with some of the CM friends that I have made during our stays there. :D
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"