royal room worth it for one night

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
bucodabelle

royal room worth it for one night

Unread post by bucodabelle »

just wonding if the cost of a royal room is worth it for one night
Admin
Site Admin

Re: royal room worth it for one night

Unread post by Admin »

Depends on how much you are paying, and also who is going to be there (if you've got some young princesses in the family, I think they would love it).

Do you mean to add this on to an existing POR stay, or are you just stopping at WDW for one night?

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
bucodabelle

I'm only going for one night. I do not have any young princess. I will have park ticket and and dining.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

If it's just one night I guess the price is not that much more than other room types, so if the theme appeals to you it might be worth it. However if you just want an overnight base for two-days of park admission then maybe one of the cheaper rooms might do you just as well?

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
bucodabelle

Admin wrote:If it's just one night I guess the price is not that much more than other room types, so if the theme appeals to you it might be worth it. However if you just want an overnight base for two-days of park admission then maybe one of the cheaper rooms might do you just as well?

Andre
port orleans riverside is my favorite resort. I love the royal guest room and im not thrilled with all music or aoa
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

bucodabelle wrote:port orleans riverside is my favorite resort. I love the royal guest room
Then I think you've answered your own question. :)

Andre
MnMsMom

Unread post by MnMsMom »

Check Undercovertourist.com for a possible discounted rate. I have used them and it was a simple transaction. I easily linked the reservation to My Disney Experience and had no problems and saved money! They sell discounted tickets too.