Worried about alligator bayou room

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Perfect10

Worried about alligator bayou room

Unread post by Perfect10 »

Hi, we are really excited to stay at port Orleans but as a family of five we will have to stay in the alligator bayou rooms which I really don't like, they look really basic and dull.
As my youngest is a toddler he will be sleeping with us, no one will be using the pull down bed at all so would we be allowed to stay in one of the other rooms if we ask when we arrive?
thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Worried about alligator bayou room

Unread post by Admin »

It's very unlikely. Any person aged three or older needs to have a bed available, so they can't put parties of five in the mansion buildings. I wouldn't dismiss the Bayou rooms too quickly though, they are actually quite fun and I think overall I prefer them to the mansions.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Thorpy

Re: Worried about alligator bayou room

Unread post by Thorpy »

If your toddler is pre 3yr old, you can ask for a "pack n play" or as we call them in the UK, a travel cot or as we call them in this house a baby jail.