Trip Report July 9th-13th 2017

How was your stay at French Quarter? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
wlaustin54

Trip Report July 9th-13th 2017

Unread post by wlaustin54 »

Just got back from another great trip to Disney World staying for the second time at the French Quarter. We stayed in building 7 and had a fantastic time. We arrived at 11:30 and our room wasn't ready but we expected that as check-in time wasn't until 3:00. The Bell Hops unloaded our luggage and stored it for us as we rushed off to the park. We got a text about 1:30 informing us that our room was ready. We weren't planning on returning to the resort until 11:00 pm after the River of Life Show at the Animal Kingdom so I called the resort and asked if it was possible for the bell hops to deliver the luggage? We returned that evening our luggage was in our room! We had requested a room near the parking lot as we drove in and wanted access to the truck when it was time to pack-up and we asked to be on the 1st floor. Both requests were honored. The maid service was excellent, we never saw the maid as we were up early and back late, but she did a great job and left a couple of towel sculptures for my granddaughter. The room was excellent, clean and well kept up. My wife scoured the room for critters and couldn't find a dust bunny... Lol. Quiet, well kept up, and thoroughly enjoyable stay. My grand children used the pool, arcade, and ate breakfast at the resort and they were very happy. Disney was once again on point and truly is the Happiest Place on Earth..
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trip Report July 9th-13th 2017

Unread post by Admin »

Glad you had such a good time, and thanks for the visit report.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -