Discount offers question...

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
bgaviator

Discount offers question...

Unread post by bgaviator »

We stayed at POR back in March of 2016. When I was looking at going to DW in the fall of 2015 (booking for the March 2016 trip), they offered an early bird discount on the rooms at Port Orleans, so that's why I jumped on it. I believe I saw this discount in November. We want to go again in March 2018, and I was wondering if they typically put these rooms on sale in the fall for the upcoming spring season. I'm a little nervous about the prices I'm currently seeing if they don't offer the same kind of discount they did last time we went! Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Discount offers question...

Unread post by Admin »

Offers are very variable, mostly subject to how much unooked room capacity they have left and whether they feel they need to offer discounts to fill rooms. Riverside and French Quarter are some of the most popular resorts on property, so they often don't get a lot of discounting, or the dates can be more limited than other resorts. I highly recommend you keep an eye on http://www.mousesavers.com/ for the latest offers, and if you see a good price buy it immediately as there may not be a lot of inventory allocated to the offer. (You can always cancel later if you change your mind)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
bgaviator

Unread post by bgaviator »

We snagged the latest discount that was posted a couple weeks ago. Sadly it wasn't nearly as good of a deal as it was two years ago when we went. This trip this year is costing me a ton more money!
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

And from two years ago, rack rates have gone up by more than 10% anyway, which doesn't help when Disney are only offering a 10% discount in this offer.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -