Page 1 of 1

French Quarter Room Numbers

Posted: September 27th, 2009, 5:31 pm
by davidc
I will soon be making my Room requests to the French Quarter, we will need a room with 2 doubles but I am very picky and always ask for a room with no connecting door, could someone advise me if some rooms have no connecting door and if possible recomend a good room number.

Thankyou

Re: French Quarter Room Numbers

Posted: September 27th, 2009, 6:24 pm
by mmexpress
There are plenty of rooms without connecting doos, I doubt youll have a problem getting one.
As far as room numbers, I can't really help.

Re: French Quarter Room Numbers

Posted: September 27th, 2009, 6:39 pm
by Admin
I certainly wouldn't request a specific room number, you are very unlikely to get that.

There's really no particular reason not to have a room which happens to have a connecting door though, there are actually TWO doors, both of which are locked from the inside of each room, so there is no security issue.

A.