Can we get a...

Questions or comments about the operation of this site can be posted here. (For problems registering, please email via the 'Contact' menu)
Forum rules
This forum is for questions or comments about the operation of this site.
mamabunny

Can we get a...

Unread post by mamabunny »

"Like" button (or a "Heart") to show that we like/appreciate a post (kind of like over at you-know-where... your home away from here LOL)?

I just noticed tonight for the first time that I can't find any way to like/love/promote a post! I know that some board software just doesn't support that kind of feature...

Thanks, again, Andre for all you do to help keep everyone informed about the Port Orleans Resorts - and for helping me be a little less homesick! :)
The evening star is shinin' bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There's magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen...
The Princess & The Frog, Disney Studios, 2009
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can we get a...

Unread post by Admin »

Not sure if the software has that feature. It's not there out-of-the-box certainly, although there could be an Extension for it. I might look into it sometime though.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
mamabunny

Unread post by mamabunny »

Admin wrote: May 24th, 2018, 6:59 am Not sure if the software has that feature. It's not there out-of-the-box certainly, although there could be an Extension for it. I might look into it sometime though.

Andre
I was going to "like" your reply...

Hmmmm... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The evening star is shinin' bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There's magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen...
The Princess & The Frog, Disney Studios, 2009
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

mamabunny wrote: May 28th, 2018, 11:03 pm I was going to "like" your reply...
LOL :)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -