Page 1 of 1

Pools

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 5:04 pm
by WDW 3
I just read on another site the pool at FQ will be closing this next week. True?

Re: Pools

Posted: November 4th, 2009, 5:53 am
by summerlady
I read that only the slide will be closed beginning on Nov. 9, but the pool will still be open.

Re: Pools

Posted: November 4th, 2009, 7:49 pm
by Admin
I've done a bit of checking and it looks like you're right, the water-slide part of French Quarter's Doubloon Lagoon pool is scheduled to be closed for maintenance from 9th to 20th November. You will still be able to use the slide over at Riverside's Ol' Man Island in the meantime of course (which is actually about twice as long). I've just updated the news pages accordingly.

A.

Re: Pools

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 7:15 am
by craigg
No you wont be able to use the slide at Riverside as I have just returned home and that has been closed for the last 2 weeks.

so unless they re-open it when the FQ one is closed then there will be no slides.

Also Typhoon Lagoon is closed.

Craig

Re: Pools

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 11:54 am
by Admin
The Riverside pool-slide was scheduled to re-open on 6th November, just before the FQ slide maintenance starts. They won't have both slides closed at the same time - indeed, it's probably the same people doing the work. :)

A.