Page 1 of 1

LOW RATES

Posted: December 17th, 2009, 1:06 pm
by Fergie4
Is there a particular time of year when the resort rate for rooms is lower or the cheapest offered? Thanks!

Re: LOW RATES

Posted: December 17th, 2009, 1:36 pm
by Admin
Please see the room rates page for general details, but there are lots of ways you can get further reductions on the basic rack rates - e.g. the "buy 4, get 3 extra nights free" offers when they choose to run them, annual passholder discounts, AAA discounts, etc).

A.

Re: LOW RATES

Posted: December 17th, 2009, 1:51 pm
by Fergie4
Thanks! I'm a Florida Resident so we usually get some kind of discount from that. Never had to pay full price for a room but was just curious if some months were cheaper than others to stay.

Re: LOW RATES

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 6:24 pm
by roadkill6772
This will be the first time I am staying at Port Orleans and my second visit to Disney.

I get the news letter from Disney and got a coupon for 35% off rooms.

Re: LOW RATES

Posted: February 24th, 2010, 11:34 am
by Fergie4
How do you get Disney's newsletter?

Re: LOW RATES

Posted: February 27th, 2010, 12:37 pm
by JEANYLASER
yeah! How do you get the Disney newsletter too!

Re: LOW RATES

Posted: February 28th, 2010, 11:35 pm
by roadkill6772
When I booked my first trip on Disney.com I had to register with the site I said yes to the news letter. I receive it every month or so and then they sent me the deal and I took advantage of it.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

I was told to book through a travel agent and I decided to do it on my own and found it much better to go right through Disney themselves. They we're very helpful the first time online and very helpful to me this time.

I can't wait to see what Port Orleans will be like.

Re: LOW RATES

Posted: March 1st, 2010, 5:10 pm
by JEANYLASER
thanks for the info!