Anyone coming to PO in August 2018?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
SteamboatT

Anyone coming to PO in August 2018?

Unread post by SteamboatT »

I will be coming to Port Orleans this month. Wondering if anyone on these forums will be there also.
mamabunny

Re: Anyone coming to PO in August 2018?

Unread post by mamabunny »

September for us! Can't wait!!! I'm so excited! Me n the (all grown up, she can have adult beverages and everything, Mom, geez) BabyBunny are doing another of our famous "girls only" trips that will involve LOTS of Disney Springs shopping, and evenings (hopefully) playing trivia and enjoying Bob's show and drinking Ghiradelli Chocolate Martinis at the Roost and then walking back along the river (or taking the boat...)

Enjoy your time at the Resort; it's truly one of my most favorite places in the whole world!!! :)
The evening star is shinin' bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There's magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen...
The Princess & The Frog, Disney Studios, 2009
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone coming to PO in August 2018?

Unread post by Admin »

We're here now, that counts as August. :)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -