Page 1 of 1
Dining Plan
Posted: February 27th, 2010, 7:29 am
by debbiedunnit
We booked the dining plan and I would like to know if they will make adjustments for individuals who are diabetic. I can't eat the deserts and hope that they have alternatives or offer sugar free deserts. Would anyone know what Disney will do for visitors with diabetes?
Re: Dining Plan
Posted: February 27th, 2010, 7:41 am
by Admin
Disney are usually very good with special eating requirements of all sorts, and will be able to advise you of suitable choices or make something special for you if needed. Often the chef at the restaurant will come out to your table and talk to you about your particular needs, alergies, etc. You may also find it a good idea to notify them 72 hours in advance if you know where you're eating for any special meals, in case they can prepare something for you. It would be a good idea to have your needs noted on your dining reservations when you first book them too.
For more information I'd suggest checking out Deb Will's excellent site,
http://www.allears.net.
A.