Preferred Room Availability

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
shaunwatkins

Preferred Room Availability

Unread post by shaunwatkins »

Hi

Has anyone had trouble reserving a preferred room lately? I just made reservations last week at POR and was a bit surprised that there are no preferred rooms available. My trip is June 1, 2019. I stayed at POR in June 2015 and June 2017 and booked around the November timeframe both times was able to get a Preferred Room without issue.

Wondering if these rooms will "magically" become available at some point?

Shaun
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Preferred Room Availability

Unread post by Admin »

Are you trying to book directly with Walt Disney World (USA), or via a travel agent or international company?

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
shaunwatkins

Re: Preferred Room Availability

Unread post by shaunwatkins »

I currently have a reservation booked thru a travel agent and at the time of booking, there were no preferred rooms available. Additionally, I have been checking on my own (via waltdisneyworld.com/reservations) to see if there is any availability during the time of my current reservation, and there are none. My travel agent says we can check back later on and see what is available but I am a little anxious as I would really like a preferred room.