One Night Sleepover for Off-Resort Kids??

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
DawnarieD

One Night Sleepover for Off-Resort Kids??

Unread post by DawnarieD »

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a policy for adding 2 kids one for just one night of a week long stay? My hubs and I are staying at POFQ in April and my sister and her fam are staying off site at an AirBnB, but we'd love to have her kids do a sleepover with us for one night to experience the Disney Resort vibe (and maybe take advantage in Extra Magic Hours). Has anyone ever done this? I know the EMH are only for "registered guests", but does anyone know if there is an additional cost to register 2 kids for 1 night?

TIA!

Dawn
Admin
Site Admin

Re: One Night Sleepover for Off-Resort Kids??

Unread post by Admin »

I doubt you could set it up in advance, but asking at the front desk might work. As there is no extra charge for kids, and you would not be exceeding the occupancy limits, I can't see that it ought to be a big problem. They may only be able to do it if you are not on any dining plans though, as all guests in a room need to be on the same plan.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -