Page 1 of 1
Best room
Posted: April 8th, 2019, 12:59 pm
by Emmav123
Hey! Taking a trip to WDW soon and I’ll be staying here. I’m renting a car and I don’t mind walking to get to the eating area. My question is what a good room with parking for my car close by? I don’t want to have to walk far to and from my car tho. Thanks !
Re: Best room
Posted: April 8th, 2019, 2:22 pm
by Admin
Any Standard View room would be fine, as they all overlook the parking lot areas.
Some of the rooms in the middle of the mansion buildings at Riverside (you don't say which resort you are booked at) might be a touch further than the ones at the ends of the wings, but honestly it's not a big worry.
Magnolia Bend mansion building (wing end):
Alligator Bayou lodges (the buildings can be seen on the right, nestling just behind the trees)
Andre