Merry Christmas 2020

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
Admin
Site Admin

Merry Christmas 2020

Unread post by Admin »

Well it's that time of year again, but what a different year it has been! From March, everyone's carefully laid plans were in tatters, theme parks and resorts had been shuttered, and tens of thousands of dedicated cast members were to lose their jobs before the end of the year. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this horrible year, and especially to all my friends at Port Orleans.

Let's hope that 2021 will offer us a glimmer of hope for a return to something at least close to normality. My own plans for visiting from the UK in 2020 were completely cancelled, but maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to return to strolling along the banks of the Sassagoula River again before 2021 is out.

I wish everyone as Merry a Christmas as is possible under the current circumstances, and let's hope and pray for a better New Year.

--- Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
MarkSabier14

Re: Merry Christmas 2020

Unread post by MarkSabier14 »

The coming of Jesus at Bethlehem brought joy to the world and every human heart. May his coming this Christmas bring to each one of us that peace and joy that he desires to give. - by Mother Teresa