August 16-23 2011... first stay on a Disney Resort

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
JSD

August 16-23 2011... first stay on a Disney Resort

Unread post by JSD »

Excitement is at maximum speed as departure date's coming. ;)

We're a family of five (Dad, Mom, Boy 9, Boy 6 and Girl 4) from Quebec city (Canada)... French is my first language... so you'll have to excuse my english!

It's a first trip to WDW for everyone except for me. But it feels like the first one for me to. The last time I went, there were no animal kingdom and I've never been to a Disney resort before.

I'll be happy to make a trip report when we'll be back as a grateful thank for all the good information I've found on this web site/forum.

Any last minute tip I should absolutely know before I go? ;)
disneygirl

Re: August 16-23 2011... first stay on a Disney Resort

Unread post by disneygirl »

JSD wrote:Excitement is at maximum speed as departure date's coming. ;)

We're a family of five (Dad, Mom, Boy 9, Boy 6 and Girl 4) from Quebec city (Canada)... French is my first language... so you'll have to excuse my english!

It's a first trip to WDW for everyone except for me. But it feels like the first one for me to. The last time I went, there were no animal kingdom and I've never been to a Disney resort before.

I'll be happy to make a trip report when we'll be back as a grateful thank for all the good information I've found on this web site/forum.

Any last minute tip I should absolutely know before I go? ;)

Yes...don't forget to take your most comfortable shoes!!! :lol:
Have a wonderful time Bon voyage :)
First Visit to POFQ May 1995
Off site in Kissimmee June 1996 (never again)
POR nearly every year since although we did go to Wilderness Lodge one year which was also really nice.
Off site LBV this year 2011 (Wyndham LBV - was just OK but never again)
Disneyland Paris - too many times to count but prob about 20 (not a patch on WDW)
The hubby has been to Disneyland California but was too young to really remember much.
JSD

Unread post by JSD »

Merci Disneygirl!

I know that good shoes are a must. As a matter of fact, it's one of our last minute shopping for one of the kids.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Have a great time! If you're there between 22 and 30 Aug like me, I'll be sure listen out for French/Canadian accents.

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -