Welcome to our 300th member, username jgthomps.
OK, I know 300 is only a small number compared to the big commercical forums, but it's still nice to find 300 people who are interested enough in the relatively narrow subject matter of this site to go beyond just reading the pages and taking time to register and confirm. So a big thank you to the other 299 of you for your support too.
A.
Welcome to our 300th member
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Welcome to our 300th member

- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
-
mousegeezer
- Posts: 14
- Joined: July 12th, 2009, 6:47 pm
Re: Welcome to our 300th member
No 300 isn't huge. But, this has proven to be one of the nicest and most no-nonsense sites about Disneyworld and Disneyworld properties I have found. I wish someone would design more like this one for all of the Disney properties. Thank you.
