beds
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
-
mousegeezer
- Posts: 14
- Joined: July 12th, 2009, 6:47 pm
beds
I think this has been discussed. But, when booking our trip, we were told that the rooms at POR had only double beds. I thought I heard that they had been replaced with queen beds. What's the truth?
Re: beds
No, just double beds at POR I'm afraid (or a single King bed in specific rooms).
A.
A.

- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Re: beds
admin wrote:No, just double beds at POR I'm afraid (or a single King bed in specific rooms). Coronado Springs (which is a convention hotel) has queen size beds.
A.

- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
-
mousegeezer
- Posts: 14
- Joined: July 12th, 2009, 6:47 pm
Re: beds
Thanks Admin. None the less we are booked for a king bed and excited to be going in late January. Nine of us at POR and three at the contemporary.
