When was the French Quarter last refurbished? And does anyone know when the next refurbishments will be? I read somewhere that Coronado Springs was just refurbished and wondering which hotel would be next?
We will be there Nov 2010. Haven't stayed there before but during our last trip to WDW stopped by and got a look at the grounds and thought the resort was beautiful. I have read several reports that the rooms are in need a bit of sprucing up. Is that the consensus of most here?
Thanks
[Duplicate posts merged to make them easier to follow - Admin]
French Quarter
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Re: French Quarter
Disney don't publish advanced schedules for refurbs, the last major one was when the resort was closed for a year in 2003/2004, but the resort has had lots of running maintenance in the meantime of course.
A.
A.

- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
-
DavidandCarol
- Posts: 7
- Joined: October 18th, 2009, 2:15 pm
Re: French Quarter
Thank you for the response. My husband and I are looking forward to our trip next year. The resort looks beautiful and so restful.
Do you have a video of the rooms so we can see what they are like?
Thanks
Do you have a video of the rooms so we can see what they are like?
Thanks
Re: French Quarter
Sorry, I don't have any in-room videos, there are some on YouTube I think though? There are some photos in the Gallery though.
A.
A.

- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
