Hello! I need help from the experts!
We have never stayed at the French Quarter before so I need some advice on what to ask for when making a room request. We have a water view room booked - any suggestions??
Thanks!
Help - booked a water view room
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Re: Help - booked a water view room
Do you want a river view or pool view? River is quieter, but possibly a bit further from the main building - although river view in buildings 2 or 5 would also be pretty convenient. See the FAQs page for more info on room locations.
A.
A.

- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
-
Minnie&Nana
- Posts: 3
- Joined: April 4th, 2009, 6:28 pm
Re: Help - booked a water view room
Hi!
We request a river view room in bldgs 6, 5 or 1 as these have the nicest views and quieter. If you want to be close to the pool, but not have a pool view, then bldg 2 or 5 would be nice (with a river view request, then bldg #'s).
A water view room could be a sliver of water, a fountain or the river - I have friends who were given a top floor room in bdlg 4 - could see the river between the bldgs. They did very much like the room, view and location though.
It is a lovely resort - we are returning again in May 2010. Happy planning!
We request a river view room in bldgs 6, 5 or 1 as these have the nicest views and quieter. If you want to be close to the pool, but not have a pool view, then bldg 2 or 5 would be nice (with a river view request, then bldg #'s).
A water view room could be a sliver of water, a fountain or the river - I have friends who were given a top floor room in bdlg 4 - could see the river between the bldgs. They did very much like the room, view and location though.
It is a lovely resort - we are returning again in May 2010. Happy planning!
Re: Help - booked a water view room
Thanks! I think I will ask to be in Bldg. 5 if possible.
I c an't wait until February!
I c an't wait until February!
