I have two teens 13 & 15 that will have to make their way on their own from POR to MK to meet myself and younger dd there. My daughter really wants earliest breakfast at CRT, boys dont want to crack of dawn to eat there and would rather have a bit more sleep. They are very good kids, just have never ridden a bus in many years
It will be the second day we are there and the first day we will use rental car to get around so they will not know their way very well. I was thinking maybe I should have them call mears at the front lobby just program it into the kids cellphone, will they have trouble getting a cab as young teens? Do cabs normally wait there for fares? WWYD? Hope this makes sense. The choice is bus or cab. If you take a cab to MK, where do they let you out?
Thank you!!

