Campfire on de' Bayou?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Sweet Melissa
Posts: 2
Joined: November 17th, 2009, 12:05 pm

Campfire on de' Bayou?

Unread post by Sweet Melissa »

Does Riverside's Campfire on de' Bayou event still exist? I haven't seen anything about 2009-2010 dates anywhere online. My boyfriend and I are going in January and are interested in finding out about the Campfire. Have any of the members here attended, and if so, what did you think of it?
craigg
Posts: 15
Joined: October 5th, 2009, 11:57 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Campfire on de' Bayou?

Unread post by craigg »

We had the campfire on Halloween night this year when I was there but not any other evenings.

Craig
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: Campfire on de' Bayou?

Unread post by Admin »

I haven't seen anything published about the official start/end dates this year, I'd assume it will be the same as last year.

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Sweet Melissa
Posts: 2
Joined: November 17th, 2009, 12:05 pm

Re: Campfire on de' Bayou?

Unread post by Sweet Melissa »

Thank you, both of you. For now, I'll operate under the assumption that the schedule is the same as in past years and of course I will report back if I find otherwise.
TXmomof4
Posts: 5
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 9:08 pm

Re: Campfire on de' Bayou?

Unread post by TXmomof4 »

We will be there the week after thanksgiving. I will try to check with CM to see and if price and times are the same :) then post back here with info
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: Campfire on de' Bayou?

Unread post by Admin »

Thanks for that. If you could also ask the CM how long into next year it will be running, that'd be really helpful.

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Post Reply