French Quarter Televisions?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Rascal
Posts: 5
Joined: January 25th, 2009, 3:00 am

French Quarter Televisions?

Unread post by Rascal »

Is it possible to plug your camera into the televisions at the French Quarter resort?
I don't want to have to bring my laptop computer to upload my pictures just to check them out.
I guess what I am really asking is do the TV's have a USB port? :?:
Thank you
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: French Quarter Televisions?

Unread post by Admin »

Definitely no USB ports. You may be able to plug an NTSC composite video input in though.

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Rascal
Posts: 5
Joined: January 25th, 2009, 3:00 am

Re: French Quarter Televisions?

Unread post by Rascal »

Thanks for the response.
Looks like I'll have to bring my laptop.
Post Reply