BOOKED POR FOR OCT 2011

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
JACKIE153
Posts: 4
Joined: March 31st, 2010, 3:33 am
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland

BOOKED POR FOR OCT 2011

Unread post by JACKIE153 »

Well after much research on the moderate resorts I have finally picked POR and booked for October 2011. It was a really close call between it and POFQ but the fact it had bigger food court and more activities and we are a family with a DS who will be 9 just before we go swayed me. This site has been invaluable in helping me make my choice, I found it on the DIBB of which I am also a regular visitor, so thumbs up to Andre for this wonderful sight. :D
Post Reply