1st Floor Rooms
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
-
Luvs Disney
- Posts: 2
- Joined: July 10th, 2009, 12:05 am
1st Floor Rooms
My husband and I have stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter at least 4 or 5 times. Our next vacation is 9/28-10/9.
We always stay on the top floor because we think it will be quieter-no sounds of running feet overhead or loud televisions. However, I'm tired of climbing the stairs or waiting for the elevator after a long day in the parks. I'd like to get the opinions of people who have stayed on the 1st floor. Can you hear the people above you, the toilets flushing and televisions?
We always stay on the top floor because we think it will be quieter-no sounds of running feet overhead or loud televisions. However, I'm tired of climbing the stairs or waiting for the elevator after a long day in the parks. I'd like to get the opinions of people who have stayed on the 1st floor. Can you hear the people above you, the toilets flushing and televisions?
Re: 1st Floor Rooms
We've stayed in both types of room, and I'd say the issue of running feet is probably the biggest one - but only if you happen to get a family with young and enthusiastic kids above you. The 'turbo' toilet flushes and TV noise are no worse on either floor as far as I can tell, as I think most of that noise (if you hear any) will come from the next-door rooms rather than the one above.
A.
A.

- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
-
summerlady
- Posts: 5
- Joined: June 6th, 2009, 8:55 am
Re: 1st Floor Rooms
We always stay first floor and have no noise problems. A flushing toilet occasionally but after the first day I don't even hear that.
-
JEANYLASER
- Posts: 59
- Joined: July 5th, 2009, 11:14 am
- Location: MIAMI,FLORIDA
Re: 1st Floor Rooms
I request the first room and no noise too!
Re: 1st Floor Rooms
with both my 2 previous visits at riverside,we had first floor rooms. one time was in building 17 and the other building 16 . i really didnt notice any issues with noise. no flushing toilets or anything.
