beds

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
mousegeezer
Posts: 14
Joined: July 12th, 2009, 6:47 pm

beds

Unread post by mousegeezer »

I think this has been discussed. But, when booking our trip, we were told that the rooms at POR had only double beds. I thought I heard that they had been replaced with queen beds. What's the truth?
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: beds

Unread post by Admin »

No, just double beds at POR I'm afraid (or a single King bed in specific rooms).

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: beds

Unread post by Admin »

admin wrote:No, just double beds at POR I'm afraid (or a single King bed in specific rooms). Coronado Springs (which is a convention hotel) has queen size beds.

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
mousegeezer
Posts: 14
Joined: July 12th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Re: beds

Unread post by mousegeezer »

Thanks Admin. None the less we are booked for a king bed and excited to be going in late January. Nine of us at POR and three at the contemporary.
Post Reply