Best route to POR

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
emarsh
Posts: 3
Joined: March 2nd, 2010, 1:37 am

Best route to POR

Unread post by emarsh »

We are planning a trip for May/June and are renting a car. Which way is the best to get to the resort from the airport? FL-528 or FL-417? Are they similar in milage, traffic, and tolls?

Thanks Ed
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: Best route to POR

Unread post by Admin »

Please see the Airport Driving Routes page.

Personally, I tend to take the more relaxed SR-417 from the airport whenever there mught be a lot of traffic on the I-4, but at quieter times of day the I-4 route is probably a bit quicker. Tolls are similar on both routes.

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Post Reply