Thanks

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Carole
Posts: 3
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 3:19 pm

Thanks

Unread post by Carole »

Thanks for this site we are staying at POFQ next September for the first time. You have some lovely photos and I enjoyed watching your live webcam. I can't wait to go and see it for myself we are hoping to have a look at the resort when we go in December.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: Thanks

Unread post by Admin »

Glad you enjoyed the webcam, and I'm sure you'll love POFQ - September is a great time to be there!
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Post Reply