French Quarter Room Numbers

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
davidc
Posts: 3
Joined: March 30th, 2009, 4:37 pm

French Quarter Room Numbers

Unread post by davidc »

I will soon be making my Room requests to the French Quarter, we will need a room with 2 doubles but I am very picky and always ask for a room with no connecting door, could someone advise me if some rooms have no connecting door and if possible recomend a good room number.

Thankyou
mmexpress
Posts: 6
Joined: March 21st, 2009, 12:10 pm

Re: French Quarter Room Numbers

Unread post by mmexpress »

There are plenty of rooms without connecting doos, I doubt youll have a problem getting one.
As far as room numbers, I can't really help.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: French Quarter Room Numbers

Unread post by Admin »

I certainly wouldn't request a specific room number, you are very unlikely to get that.

There's really no particular reason not to have a room which happens to have a connecting door though, there are actually TWO doors, both of which are locked from the inside of each room, so there is no security issue.

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Post Reply