LOW RATES

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Fergie4
Posts: 17
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 4:03 pm

LOW RATES

Unread post by Fergie4 »

Is there a particular time of year when the resort rate for rooms is lower or the cheapest offered? Thanks!
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: LOW RATES

Unread post by Admin »

Please see the room rates page for general details, but there are lots of ways you can get further reductions on the basic rack rates - e.g. the "buy 4, get 3 extra nights free" offers when they choose to run them, annual passholder discounts, AAA discounts, etc).

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Fergie4
Posts: 17
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 4:03 pm

Re: LOW RATES

Unread post by Fergie4 »

Thanks! I'm a Florida Resident so we usually get some kind of discount from that. Never had to pay full price for a room but was just curious if some months were cheaper than others to stay.
roadkill6772
Posts: 18
Joined: February 22nd, 2010, 6:20 pm

Re: LOW RATES

Unread post by roadkill6772 »

This will be the first time I am staying at Port Orleans and my second visit to Disney.

I get the news letter from Disney and got a coupon for 35% off rooms.
Fergie4
Posts: 17
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 4:03 pm

Re: LOW RATES

Unread post by Fergie4 »

How do you get Disney's newsletter?
JEANYLASER
Posts: 59
Joined: July 5th, 2009, 11:14 am
Location: MIAMI,FLORIDA

Re: LOW RATES

Unread post by JEANYLASER »

yeah! How do you get the Disney newsletter too!
roadkill6772
Posts: 18
Joined: February 22nd, 2010, 6:20 pm

Re: LOW RATES

Unread post by roadkill6772 »

When I booked my first trip on Disney.com I had to register with the site I said yes to the news letter. I receive it every month or so and then they sent me the deal and I took advantage of it.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

I was told to book through a travel agent and I decided to do it on my own and found it much better to go right through Disney themselves. They we're very helpful the first time online and very helpful to me this time.

I can't wait to see what Port Orleans will be like.
JEANYLASER
Posts: 59
Joined: July 5th, 2009, 11:14 am
Location: MIAMI,FLORIDA

Re: LOW RATES

Unread post by JEANYLASER »

thanks for the info!
Post Reply