1/2&1/2 avail. at POFQ?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
juicer
Posts: 1
Joined: November 22nd, 2009, 12:27 pm

1/2&1/2 avail. at POFQ?

Unread post by juicer »

We are going to be staying at POFQ next week!
I will be bringing our own coffee and filters for our room -
I was wondering if the POFQ gift shop sells 1/2&1/2?
Thank You! :)
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2094
Joined: September 11th, 2008, 6:44 am
Contact:

Re: 1/2&1/2 avail. at POFQ?

Unread post by Admin »

I'll have to defer to other Americans on this one - what is "half and half" (apart from 1, mathematically speaking)?

A.
Image
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
peggyracer3
Posts: 37
Joined: February 4th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Re: 1/2&1/2 avail. at POFQ?

Unread post by peggyracer3 »

It is one part milk to one part cream used as a creamer in coffee. They have a lot of that kind of stuff, but I really didn't look at it.
summerlady
Posts: 5
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 8:55 am

Re: 1/2&1/2 avail. at POFQ?

Unread post by summerlady »

I don't know if they sell half and half in the gift shop, but we always buy refillable mugs and there is a half and half dispenser in the food court.
peggyracer3
Posts: 37
Joined: February 4th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Re: 1/2&1/2 avail. at POFQ?

Unread post by peggyracer3 »

Great idea, bring a small container to keep it in the fridge. Wouldn't want to tie up those mugs! Actually, my niece took them to the food court for coffee when we ate in the room. We never used their coffeemaker.
Post Reply