I need some advice. We are planning our 3rd trip to Disney and our first to Port Orleans Riverside in October. There are only four of us. My two DS's really want to stay in the Aligator Bayou section. They don't like the Mansion look. How do I request this on our reservations. Also, my DH smokes. Which buildings in AB would you suggest that are close to the main building, pool, bus station and smoking area? Again, how do I request this on our reservation?
TIA
Paula
Room Request
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Re: Room Request
Hi Paula,
There's a FAQ about room requests, posted at this link: http://www.portorleans.org/faqs.php#Requests. Also, this map - http://www.portorleans.org/maps-and-directions.php - of the resort will help as far as choosing a building. I can't speak to smoking areas, but pools and the main buildings, as well as bus depots, are marked.
There's a FAQ about room requests, posted at this link: http://www.portorleans.org/faqs.php#Requests. Also, this map - http://www.portorleans.org/maps-and-directions.php - of the resort will help as far as choosing a building. I can't speak to smoking areas, but pools and the main buildings, as well as bus depots, are marked.
